There are multiple ways to send a message to your friends, family, and loved ones!
- From your contact list
- From an existing conversation
- From the compose button
Let's try sending the following message: "Hey, want to get lunch tomorrow?"
1. If your friend is already in your contact list:
- Tap the Contacts icon at the top left. (1a)
- Find your contact among your device's contacts list.
- Tap the Message icon.
- Compose your message and tap Send. (2a)
2. If your friend is not on your contact list:
- Tap Inbox near the bottom middle of your screen. (1b)
- Tap + icon at the top right of your screen. (2b)
- Compose your friend's number (you will have to switch the
keyboard into numbers by taping 123 key).
- Compose your message and tap Send. (3b)
3. If you have an existing conversation with your friend:
- Find your conversation in the "Inbox" tab, and select it.
- Compose your message in the conversation field and tap Send