If you have an issue to send messages to one specific contact or number, it’s possible that you’ve been blocked (it might have been an accident). In this case, only this contact can unblock you by sending you START.
This is how blocking/unblocking works on TextMe:
- Sending STOP (all caps, nothing else) to someone will block them. You won’t receive any new message from this number.
- Sending START (all caps, nothing else) will unblock.
Remember that sending International SMS requires TextMe credits.
Please check that you are typing: + (country code) (number) to text international numbers.
1. What are the model of smartphone you and your contact use?
2. What is the network operator (Verizon, AT&T, ...) that you use? that your contact uses?
3. What kind of mobile network were you connected to (WiFi, $G, ...)?
4. Are you sending messages to another user or to GSM? From which Country to which Country?
5. If you can send the number or username you try to contact, the date and time it will make easier for us to investigate.